The Best Selection of Collapsible Pet Bowls. Don't see what you're looking for? Call us to place an order for In-Store Pickup, Curbside Pickup.
Support Our Locally Owned Pet Shop with Your Order of Collapsible Pet Bowls for Dogs
If you are a dog parent, you will certainly want to find a dog dish that will function best for your dog. Some pets eat too quickly and may require a slow-feeder dog bowl, while puppies may need a shorter bowl to eat their food. There are lots of dog bowl choices to select from. These include:
1) Plastic Dog Bowl: This is one of the most typical dog bowl choices. A few of the advantages of using a plastic dog bowl include the many sizes and shapes, allowing you to tailor the puppy bowl to your preferences; and they are amongst the least expensive options on the market.
2) Ceramic Dog Bowl: Another well-loved option is a ceramic dog bowl. Several of the advantages of using a ceramic puppy dish include these bowls being effortless to clean, resist germs, and can typically be placed in the dishwasher for cleaning. However, ceramic dog bowls can fracture if you have an active puppy.
3) Stainless Steel Dog Bowl: One of the newer options on the market is a stainless steel dog dish. Some of the advantages consist of normally having a non-skid base to help pets eat; they are incredibly sturdy; and they are safe to place in the dish washer. A downside is that a stainless steel dog bowl does not come in elaborate color schemes or styles.
4) Automatic Dog Bowls: An automated dog feeder is an option for those that are gone a lot.
5) Slow Feed Dog Bowls: Slow feeder dog bowls have puzzles that ensure dogs do not simply inhale their food. This helps to reduce your dog's possibility of choking, throwing up, and stomach bloating.
6) Dog Bowls for Traveling: Travel dog bowls are usually retractable plastic to allow owners to feed their puppies on the go.
Find the right pet bowl at Pet's General Store in Lakewood, OH. We stock several dog bowl choices from leading brand names. See us in the store or call us at (216) 226-0886 to get more information!
Always very helpful and friendly. I have been visiting since the 1990s
Very knowledgeable. Great staff. Enjoy going everytime. They always have a different variety of animals, fish, and reptilians. If there is anything you need for your pets theyost likely have it, if not then they will try there best to get you what you need or want. I go in approximately 3 times a month to get my ball python some food and they always have some in. Never have to wait for it. Great job guys and girls, keep up the great work.
Great service and cool store
Great friendly place. I love the setup!
Been going here well over a decade. They are family owned, well priced, clean, friendly & educated in everything pet. No need to go anywhere else. PLUS, they have an indoor pond & cater to people like me with ponds & carry rare pond plants & needs... pics of my pond below & the plants & things I got from them .... hard to find some of these floating pond plants ...... - thank u for that & LOVE your indoor pond in the store...never get rid of it.